the Rift

[OPEN] time honored traditions [FESTIVAL PREP II]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
R I K Y N & D U I R

At the sound of Wessex’s selected pine toppling down with a sonorous boom, I turn around, quickly dragging the bundle of brush and firewood I’d been toting atop two large pine branches, like a makeshift sleigh, to the general pile at the dance-floor. As I figured, its no sooner than I deposit this bit of fire supply than her deep voice rises out, asking for assistance in dragging it.

Seeing only Albrecht and Beloved most immediately by for the time being, I move towards her, assuming I’m better suited for the task than a small crazy lady and a literal bag of bone dust.

"Time’s Beard, Wessex," I say as I approach the tree; I had meant sensibly sized things, not elder pines. Still, that she’d knocked it down at all is pretty impressive, I guess, reminding me of a large, blue stallion called Beowulf helping my mother do the same, the first year we’d had this here. She’d struck the large trees at the base with her lightning to char and weaken them, and he’d thrust his shoulder into them until they’d fallen over. I wonder what happened to that tent they made then, before we’d brought the blue one down from the Caela, the hand crafted one with all the colors and rippling skeins of cloth… Not that it matters, I remind myself, returning to the present, and casting the steel coated mare a smirk and chuckle. "Maybe I should make you head of the forestry department."

Grabbing a nearby, sturdy bough, I add my muscle to the pulling. With any luck, Oizys or Weaver will show up shortly to help us drag the world’s largest tent post back to the clearing, to be stripped for… well, something. We certainly have about ten thousand extra pine branches now.

[ OOC: Hahahaha he's mostly impressed honestly ;D Also post order is def. imaginary for this thread ]
this is not destruction
this is your birth

image credits

@Wessex

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: time honored traditions [FESTIVAL PREP II] - by Rikyn - 05-18-2017, 09:50 AM