the Rift

[PRIVATE] I don't need God, I need you

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

"I'm not sure ... Get a new one I suppose?" She utters this almost carelessly, and although she has been accused of being entitled and privileged her entire life, this is likely the first indication that it might be true, that she's ever uttered. She can just get magic, now can't she. She's the daughter of the Earth, and he'll see her any time she likes. The mare asked him for a quest only a few weeks ago, and he gladly showed up to accommodate her. Why shouldn't the same be expected when she wants to replace her magic?

You're naked

Isopia cocks her head to the side for a moment, considering his words. A smile seems to tentatively play across her lips although for a moment she looks confused. Or perhaps she's just simply deep in thought. Finally, her long lashes flutter slightly as the smile wins out and dances up the still flushed sides of her cheeks to her eyes, causing them to sparkle in the sunlight. "I suppose I am. It feels.." Again she pauses, considering her words. Stretching out her elegant neck, she allows her wings to unfurl from her sides, stretching away and up, highlighting just how lean and lithe her body is. "-freeing." Isopia concludes thoughtfully, her wings fluttering down gently towards her sides with a practiced grace.

It's true though - she's worn her cape and pauldron for so long. It was a gift from her Father, and once the adornments were on, she saw no real need to take them off. Now however, naked as she was (as Volterra so kindly pointed out), she wondered why she'd never really thought about doing it before. 

Isopia, who had no experience being sexy or in any way tantalizing suddenly felt the urge to do so. As a cool breeze worked itself between her feathers, rather than feeling cold, she felt even more warm. A familiar warmth that sparked pink from deep inside of her belly. A warmth that was keenly focused on how much distance there was between herself and Volterra, a warmth that whispered into her mind that if she tilted her head just a bit - yes, yes like that - that her mane would fall in pretty cascading waves down her neck. 

"I guess that makes you naked too?" Her voice is much lighter than normal. Something about it is both hesitant and yet insistent all at the same time,  as she turns her golden eyes upon him.

@Volterra

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-02-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 03:44 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-02-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-03-2017, 01:15 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-08-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-11-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-11-2017, 03:45 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-12-2017, 01:34 PM