the Rift

[OPEN] It's only awkward if you're talking to yourself [Welcoming!]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard:

"Or story gathering and telling, or spying and thieving," I add upon my approach, nodding hello to Wessex, Duir arriving along behind me, and remaining along the outskirts of the trio of horses, nearest the lake; the stranger with her earns a longer look, one that appraises him from hoof to wingtip, "whatever calls to you, though you don’t have to chose now. The council leaders should have meetings cropping up all over the place before too long, if you’d rather test the water, so to speak."

I don’t know what I’m looking for as I talk; signs of the wild madness that my mother claimed besieged their winged kind, or sickness, or some other weakness evident by glance alone. I just look. It seems like the appropriate thing for a Lord to do. Smiling, ever so slightly, the warmth to my expression suddenly blooms into full, having decided that, whoever the stranger is, I guess he’s okay.

"I am Lord Rikyn, welcome," I say, with a nod of greeting, "the Corporal has been nice, yeah?"

Not a brooding storm cloud with a stick up her ass, like she is towards me, I hope.

sing along, mockingbird; you don't affect me.

Image by TheArtlex@DA

@Wessex @Yoruko

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's only awkward if you're talking to yourself [Welcoming!] - by Rikyn - 05-11-2017, 10:34 AM