the Rift

any foals without players?

Juniper Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 15.2 :: 21
Juniper
Hello! I know I am awfully new to the site, which is often a tricky situation when making such a request, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I was wondering if anyone had foals coming (or perhaps already even here!) that needed a player. I've always loved the idea of being able to build my character from the ground up. From the very start, everything is a new experience that affects them. I'm generally better playing female characters but I could try males! Honestly, any opportunity would be wonderful <3

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Well I don't have a foal, but I'd be happy to offer parents! Ilios and Parelia would be the best ones to offer right now. I just ask if you get tired of the baby you give them back <3
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
Might possibly have an option for you with Aelf! Or I can offer Jata as a dad!

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Rikyn will be having several foals throughout his life! Currently I don't have any planned, but I could see about nudging a few women folk who've seemed interested if you'd like to use his genes.

Otherwise I have @Dragomir and @Ranjiri! They are going to be adopting Geronimo and having a baby soon; I have a twin pass so its not a stretch to plus one I wouldn't imagine ahah. I'd have to make sure it was okay with Ali before I could 100% this plan though as Jiji is not my baby (as much as I love her :P)

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
i am perfectly fine with this @Bunnie :D

i also have single foal/hybrid stats that could be used for a single Dragoji foal

alternaticely @Rikyn and @Mordecai could always reproduce ;)

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
<3 If you want a slightly older foal, I have Kvasir who is up for adoption. He's about a 1 1/2 and has lots (I MEAN LOTSS) of online familia! But otherwise, Glacia probs wont have another for a long time (ifeverlols)

OOC Account
Juniper
Ah! Thank you all for your offers! I didn't think this many people would reply ;-; I'm going to close this for now as I weigh in the options!

OOC Account
Juniper
Going to reopen this! I'm looking for a couple who could make a Pegasus baby because I'm trying to get this design I'm in love with and would love to see her grow on Helovia! <3

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
I can still offer Ilios and Parelia xD They both have wings
Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Riven Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Average :: Old
Riven
@Noah and @Nora if you are interested?

OOC Account
Juniper
@Riven
Ahh I'd love Noah and Nora. I have to admit I've stalked their threads a fair amount!

Riven Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Average :: Old
Riven
Hooray!!!! We are totally stoked :D When would you like this to happen?