the Rift

[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms

Tisco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Tisco wondered what he would do in trade for their storms. He bowed his head."I suppose you are right, as I have no power over you, and so therefore you may refuse. But I will not be too grateful." Tisco looked at the mare. The young foal at her side spoke, and was quickly scolded."No, you may keep your child. I am sorry you must waste your energy on a simple horse like me, but I suppose that the pain I suffer and my screaming shall be pleasing to you all? Would it not be amusing for some of you?"Tisco felt as though he was putting his life up for sale. His soul, so to speak.

Tisco remembered where he had seen the pegasus before. The foul creature had not allowed him his way.

Tisco turned around from the group and smirked, foul ideas playing in his mind. If they refused, he would take the mare's foal and squeeze the life out of it, and attack the other two horses. He did not know if he could take all three of them on, but with an innocent horse on the line, they might agree. Tisco felt his bloody side grow on him, consuming him. The one mare though, the one with the cougar seemed a bit brutal. Tisco watched a thunderstorm roll into the sky above once the mare with the cougar had entered. Soon, if these horses agreed, Tisco would control a storm like this. And he waited for the horses to allow him, for if they did not, he would attack. And kill.

Word Count:268
OOC:Pretty please? I don't want Tisco to become a murderer just yet.

Messages In This Thread
[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-01-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-04-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-06-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-25-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-29-2012, 06:43 PM