the Rift

[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms

Tisco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Tisco flicked his ears back."Don't taunt me!"He grumbled. "You speak lies, mare."A strange growl rose in his throat. "I speak the truth. I am not like the Moon Goddess. I say the truth and nothing but the truth."He glanced at all the horses."Here's an offer."He paused, grunting."I shall offer myself as your slave, or, bodyguard shall we say?"He looked around."I shall come to your aid if you require it. If I hear word that you are in need, I shall come. I shall protect you and your family. But I will be stronger with the storm magic, and it doubles the odds of you alive."Tisco stared at the brindle mare."I do not know what to do for you. I may provide you with a creature to torture, or maybe a creature for your companion to feast upon? It'd save you both time and energy." Tisco grinned."We share a passion you know. Torture, screams. You have yet to see my dark side."He grinned, his eyes turned into those of the devil. He snorted, waiting for the horses reply. He would leave if they did not agree to his offers.

OOC: Please. It's pathetic, I know. X3
WC: 188

Messages In This Thread
[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-01-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-04-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-06-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-25-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-29-2012, 06:43 PM