the Rift

[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
Brash glare darkened woman gave was totally ignored; Midas was favoring present company less and less and therefor found attention drawn to only their host. Wings itched to take him high into the clouds, away from angry stares and selfish desires. The group exchanged words; brindled mare took a surprising stance, slightly similar to the one Throats general had chosen. Just as arched appendages were about to thrust down and cause lift, carrying him away from all. Bay stag desperately bleated again, tone pleading now.

Midas was reminded of his lord, and the great mercy that was shown upon him in moments of foul sin. Settling slightly the general listened to all that was said with a tightly knitted frown. He still felt inclined to leave; swallowing that mortal desire was perhaps the most bitter of flavors. For a moment the golden general seriously took into account all that the bay creature had said, nearly giving in and accepting the offer of physical protection. Until….. "We share a passion you know. Torture, screams. You have yet to see my dark side." Narrowed orbs made quick decision, “Find another creature to do your bidding; I will not take part in feeding power to such a hateful and ill-fated heart.” Rising high now with swift beats, he left them to do whatever. Midas would take no part in feeding evil.

OCC: Midas exits

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-01-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-04-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-06-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-25-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-29-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Midas - 12-01-2012, 10:41 AM