the Rift

Rip It Up And Start Again [Open]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
"I am a somebody, I suppose."

The voice came from around a bend in the trees, it's tone soft, playful, friendly and warm. There was something comforting about its melody, something honey-sweet, something that reassured the listener that the speaker spoke with a smile curving her pewter lips.

"Though I could be an anybody, too, if that suited you better." The voice was coming closer to the striped steed now, the creature who spoke it not bothering to cover up the sound of her footfalls or the rustle of her wings by her side. She had announced herself, and now she showed herself in all her draconic-equine glory: golden scales framing a pale amber champagne pelt, liquid gold eyes peering curiously.

The steed had wanted somebody. Did he mean somebody like her? He had wanted anybody, she could definitely fit that criteria.

A small nod of her crown was given as the dragonmare looked the steed over: he was a tall steed, with a frame that suggested agility and strength happily combined, and a handsome canvas stretched over it thusly. Amaris smiled at him, hoping (as she always did) that her appearance did not disturb put him off any.

"Welcome to Helovia."
Brush Credit

@Iye Welcome back Danjah <3
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-04-2017, 05:31 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-04-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-05-2017, 04:54 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-09-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-10-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-31-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 06-01-2017, 06:03 AM