the Rift

Rip It Up And Start Again [Open]

Iye Posts: 5
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 3
Danjah

I told you twice, I was only trying to be nice...

The young stag couldn't believe his luck; through calling out through the morning's pale light he had summoned not one creature but two to explain where he was. They both seemed to come with their own purposes, the first a fae with a soft silver pelt that was alarmingly moulded into the body of a dragon. Her scales and wings tore shivers into his own bodice as he thought what manner of wraith she could inflict on him, but her words were kind. The tone of them invited him in with a friendliness that even her stirring appearance could not destroy. The second, a tiny stag with a steel bodice lowering into mudded points and horns.

As he stood there, with his stature remaining proud and handsome, he listened to what they both said. The fae spoke of this land as a place called Helovia. There is a name for this place he thought with a silent sigh of relief. His pools fixated on her glowing scales as she spoke, wondering what she may have meant by her emphasis on the words 'somebody' and 'anybody', whether this was an indication into the level of the heirarchy this creature belonged to. The silence had gone on for too long before he turned his cranium to look at her with politeness but also with that mischevious glint in his eye as he spoke,
"I would like to know if you believe are a somebody or anybody, but as you told me the name of this place I think I can see you as being a somebody," he chuckled slightly before pausing, realising that perhaps he best make haste and remain friendly, "My name is Iye, I am not from around here. Is Helovia a place many call home?"

His attentions then turned to the smaller of the pair, the one who named himself Pippigrin. It was all very overwhelming but the rush of excitement Iye felt at the thought of learning so much of this new place even outweighed the value of what he could take from it. Another name came up, the Dragon's Throat. The way he spoke, Pippigrin made it sound as if this was some sort of faction within Helovia, and he was intrigued. With a cock in his cranium, now turned to face the steely little stag, he listened closer at the invitation offered out to him, "A pleasure, Pippigrin. What is of the Dragon's Throat? What do you do there? I have so many questions, I'm sure you may understand... Do you both reside in the Dragon's Throat?" he asked both creatures who had come to his lonely aid. Pausing, Iye smiled with a cheeky boyish grin as he spoke once more to the stag, "I certainly can handle myself, but I'm afraid I am no full-time warrior. But I am interested in using my skills here should they be needed."

To finish his little speech, Pippigrin then turned to the dame, who with all her qualities was more of a dragon than anything Iye had ever seen. The seal brown listened intently as the small one had the audacity to provoke her based on these qualities. However, it did sound quite fitting what he was offering. A dragon-like creature living in a place of the Dragon's Throat. Oh so they don't reside together in this Throat place, the young stag realised. He cursed his own mistake for asking, but waited nonetheless for the information to come pouring to him by both other participants of this conversation.

lye

@Amaris @Pippigrin
[Thank you! <3 It's good to be back :D Sorry for rambling haha]

Messages In This Thread
Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-04-2017, 05:31 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-04-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-05-2017, 04:54 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-09-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-10-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-31-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 06-01-2017, 06:03 AM