the Rift

Foster mother, father, or sibling?

Neverrmind Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Hybrid :: 5ft :: 200
Neve
Very soon I will be joining a new character, likely my second to last, and basically he is an eight month old orphan who has hardly ever known his parents or another horse. He was raised by a bison herd, though will be left in helovia to be with his kind.
He cannot speak the common loorien tongue, in fact he cannot speak any language at all, and at the moment is skin and bones!

He would greatly benefit from a foster mother or father, or even an older child to show him how him *life*, show him how to make friends, teach him manners, and teach him to talk! This could be done by a whole team of people like a herd or just a few in particular, or just one <3

If you think this could fit your charrie please drop me a line on discord!! :D

Neverrmind Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Hybrid :: 5ft :: 200
Neve
Update: FOUND foster parents, but will still need friends!!! Hmu if you wanna thread when he joins <3

Emily Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'6" :: 25
Emily
-throws Sansa, Farah, Victorina, Brendan and eventually Sarai at you-

Yep, all my kiddos. Ages 2 years and younger.

Letha Posts: 8
Absent Abyss
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh ::
Makai :: Black Panther :: None Time
Letha and him can be mute buddies

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
Naerys can teach him things/be a mentor/friend.

Bella would happily be his friend, she's one but she's spent a lot time alone.

Fenyx is kind of a rough soon to be wild child. She's younger but if they become friends, she'd happily burn a bitch for him if anyone hurts or tries to hurt him.

There's also Caine, if I can get his butt moving again. He grew up on an island alone with minimal interaction. He is pretty racist though/believes pegasi to be superior. Might be interesting?

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
I'm so behind that I probably shouldn't be offering new plots, but Alby has a soft spot for babies and would likely help him if found alone somewhere. He's gruff and gross looking, but he could at least be a go-between to whoever is going to adopt and raise him? Just a thought.

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC