the Rift

[PRIVATE] mother may I

Beloved Posts: 121
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 8.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 :: Appears 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Orphan :: Ragdoll Cat :: None Bunnie

All earth was but one thought —
and that was Death

To the Dark, she went, her mother, cradling life in her belly, that squirmed and writhed, like worms, like maggots, inching their way forth into the world.  With guttural laughter that is pained and panting, she slowly dances, her broadened figure moving with growing urgency, and, as her hooves first sing out on the stone and ice of the wind hewn channels of the glaciers, into the icy passages of the blue rimmed ever-dark, she glances behind her but once, for any who follow.

With gaze hatefully narrowed she selects her cavern, known from the branches of this ice slicked labyrinth of tunnels; the glow of the half-Moon pierces through the slightest rift in the roof of the otherwise entirely slaked in ice room, some ten meters by ten, and though the chilly, autumn wind croons a haunting, mournful song as it passes that severed awning of stone and frozen water, it is not so cold here.

Her breath does not even show upon the air as she labors, as she groans and winces, shrilly bites the stillness with her cries.  With hooves that stamp and dig, and teeth that grit and grind, she rises and falls with the panging needs of her body, her laughter, or pained whimpers and cries, occasionally growing into the fevered pitch of snarls.   With a last roar of effort and rage, it is done; sickeningly falling to the floor in a pile of limbs and placental residue.

She hopes it is dead, even when it stirs as she opens the seal on the viscous sheath which holds the small thing within it, utilizing the tip of her horn most delicately.  Her small, single pupil nearly vanishes, becomes a quivering dot in her wide eyes, her nostrils heaving open to pull in the smell of blood and fluid.  Saliva builds in her mouth (the natural desire to clean), and her twisted mind narrows in upon the dark filly she has birthed, slathered in the dampness of birth, and helpless.

Cackling, she raises a hoof, her head twisting to the side, though her eyes do not leave the face of the fawn she has dropped to the ice.  That pale hoof rises over that small face, hovers, some feet above, and the demoness’ mouth splits wide with eagerness to smash that which had tormented her so from within…

Image by Thierry Ehrmann@Flickr - Code by Me
Quote from Lord Byron's Darkness

@Aaron
Tag Beloved, please!

Feel free to attack her with physical or magical violence at your own risk. ;D

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.

Alanna has been gone from my side for a while now. I honestly think that maybe she will be returning soon, as she has been tracking the mare I had bed in the caves. Ever since she had discovered the mare was pregnant and I was to be a father again.... Well Alanna had been almost unbearable... As if my thoughts had called her to my mind, her voice rings in my mind via our bond. "She's giving birth." She mentally shows me the scene before her. On my way! Her words had screamed into my mind and I had reacted almost at once. I have to admit, I am thankful for Alanna being very capable of tracking someone without me at her side.

By the time I arrive, the child is born. Alanna joins me, as she had been waiting for me to make her presence known. As the mare raises her hoof over my child's head she growls. Do it, and i'll make sure it's the last thing you ever do. I don't yell, but my tone is clearly threatening.

How could I of been so foolish, to allow myself get swept up in another mare's charms... To produce a child with one, who obviously had no desire to be a mother. If you don't want the child, leave. Be gone. Alanna however doesn't wait for her to go. She leaps at the mare, trying to scare her off from the babe. I know I should stop her, but I don't. My concern is like her's, for the child laying on the ice...

talk
"Alanna speaks"

image credits

(posting Sarai next. sorry for the wait, it's been a crazy couple weeks)

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Sarai Posts: 7
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: Newborn (Ages in TallSun)
Emily
Sarai

I have to admit, it has not been a comfortable stay inside my mother's belly. If I dared to move or squirm, I was kicked from the outside in. A few times, she hit me really hard on my head. I learned to try and stay as still as possible, to avoid such actions.

But today, seems to be different. No matter what way I move, I seem to annoy mother. There is pressure from what feels like everywhere! I try not to move, I try to stay completely still. But it does not work. I am squeezed and squeezed until... SPLAT! I fall for a moment and hit the cold hard thing below. It stuns me, and I just lay there at first still enclosed in the sac I have called home for so long now. That is, until narrow sharp object rips it open. I stir, trying to stretch and follow my natural instinct to get up and nurse.

But mother moves, and something raises up over my head. That's when I hear him for the first time Do it, and i'll make sure it's the last thing you ever do. I lay still, unsure if this voice was going to be friendly or not. Another noise followed the voice, as if to add it's voice to whatever is going on. If you don't want the child, leave. Be gone. Don't want... Wait... Mother doesn't, want me? Did this other voice want me?

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

She is clothed with strength and dignity
Image Credit

@Beloved <3

and that was Death

A voice stays her blow, and draws an insidious hiss to the lips of the giggling bitch.

Her eyes pin upon the man who placed it within her, the source of the silent haunt that has nagged at her, insisted she had been followed. From time to time, even, she has seen that snowy, red tinted hound, which tails the stallion’s feathered hocks now, tailing her instead; yet, each time Beloved had sought out that pale, unwanted shadow to chase it away, to crush it, to kill it, the wench had fled. The wolf does not flee now, however, much to the demoness’ dismay; hackles raised, she stands alongside her master, the Bastard’s Father, and Beloved meets her bloody gaze with a contemptuous, twisted grin.

Suddenly, her eyes fly up to Aaron’s, when he demands she leave.

"Beloved can crush what she has made," she giggles, "besides, a dick cannot feed the worm as it does the woman who hatched it. You…"

Leave, she was to conclude, already turning back to smash the life from the stirring filly. It is with surprise then that Alanna’s fangs pierce into her pale flanks, and with a vast swath of wrath that she recoils, swiftly, pivoting about to gouge down with her horn at the assaulting hound. A snarl tears from her lungs as she drives her blade and twists her body, and as she meets again the stony floor with all four of her limbs, her hooves side-dance away from the growling beast, a bite placed between she and the wolf. The intention is to place distance between herself and the dog, to allow her time to charge on the true culprit.

"You!" she howls, aiming to drive her blade into Aaron’s chest or shoulder, "this is all your fault!"

@Aaron
Tag Beloved, please!

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.

The hiss that the mare let's loose, chills me to the core. How had I let myself be so lust driven, to of fucked such a crazy ass bitch.... I have to get my child away from her, I have to! she giggles, which only makes my worry more for my still child at her hooves. "besides, a dick cannot feed the worm as it does the woman who hatched it. You…" That child is not just by you, demon. My voice carries the full amount of my rage and malice at what she is about to do. I will find a mare willing to assist me raise MY child I step forward to stop her from turning back...

But just then Alanna sinks her fangs into the bitch, and I have never been so grateful for my bonded as I am right now. However my relief is shot lived as Alanna howls in pain as the bitch's horn cuts along her right side. The mare continues to try and harm my bonded, but the hellhound is smart and moves out of the way "I'm fine..... WATCH OUT!" Alanna sees what is coming before I do. "You!" The mare screams. It's to late that I realize that she had moved farther away from Alanna and the babe and towards me. "this is all your fault!" Her horn slices into my left shoulder. The pain is almost like nothing i've felt before. Two things happen almost at once in response. Alanna moves between us and the child while using her ability, as I feel some of my energy drain as I am close to her. Surely I hope it's hitting the mare as well and not the child. I mean while call out two royal sized dragons made of fire to come to my aid. The dragons swoop in over my back at the mare's face, aiming to drive her back. As this happens, I attempt to move myself between my child and the demon who had birthed him or her. LEAVE! My voice booms, Alanna growls joining in.

talk
"Alanna speaks"

image credits

Aaron uses :: [ Magic: Fire | Able to summon dragons made of fire when in danger ]
:: [ Restrictions | Can summon 1 dragon the size of a horse or two dragons the size of a royal companion ]

and Alanna uses » Energy Drain: howls cause those in the immediate vicinity to be overcome with weariness

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Sarai Posts: 7
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: Newborn (Ages in TallSun)
Emily
Sarai

So much seems to happen so fast. The pair of what I am not only guessing are adults but my parents as well seem to be fighting over me. They are both saying things that don't make any sense to me at all. "Beloved can crush what she has made," Crush? Was that what she was going to do to me before he arrived? "besides, a dick cannot feed the worm as it does the woman who hatched it. You…" A what? Wait, wasn't I born not hatched? What does all this mean? I stir in confusion. "That child is not just by you, demon." His voice... It seems so angry and scary. But it's not aimmed at me... "I will find a mare willing to assist me raise MY child." His child? That must be me.

As I begin to move and try to sit up, a strange creature comes to protect me from whatever the one who had carried me all this time wanted to do. A fight ensued. The creature seems determined to protect me. As my fear of what is happening grows, something even scarier happens. My body suddenly lights up with white flames! I squeal in fear at first, as every instinct in me says the fire is bad. But it doesn't hurt me.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

She is clothed with strength and dignity
Image Credit

@Beloved

:: [Magic: Light (P) | White, harmless flames flare from her skin with heightened emotions.]

and that was Death

"It is Beloved’s life to take!" she howls, spittle flying forth from her lips as she ruthlessly leaps forward with blade brandished, and blood flowing from the hound’s incisions into her pale flesh. Chasing the bitch from her flank with the trusts of her ivory rapier and stamp of her toed hooves, the woman charges forth, her eyes possessed, and her mouth twisted into a cruel expression.

She drives her weapon into him, striving to sink it to its hilt, and feel his warmth drip down her curved features. There is no such ending for the witch, however, as the stallion does not simply stand to receive her; instead, their bodies still entwined as her horn slips free of his flesh, and she moves to pierce him again. The dragons, however, roar to life with a magical flash, and the demoness’ eyes widen at the bright, illuminating light.

Recoiling onto her haunches and back stepping with wild abandon, a fiendish howl erupts from her lips as the flames leap towards her, and she redirects her gouging blade and striking hooves upwards and towards the newfound assault of the Sun, baring teeth. With crackling fury they bask her in their scalding radiance, and she howls, terrified by the blinding light, and crippled instantly by the pain of the burns which bloom along her back and side, where the beasts streak past.

When Alanna returns with snapping fangs, the birth wearied and quite wounded Beloved decides upon retreat; with downward stabs at the bitch’s eyes with her bloodied blade, and scampers towards the threshold of the cavern with awkward, sidelong leaps and scurries. With a last, longing look at the helpless foal upon the stone floor, and a furious growl that she is powerless to put an end to that creature, she instead emblazons her features within her memory, and vows, as she gallops out of the caverns, the sound of her cherub’s voice and wicked giggles reverberating through the interlinked, ice slaked tunnels and caves.

"We will cast it and you into the Ever-Shadow where you will both rot, for we saw it and know its face, as Beloved knows you!" cackles the witch over the clamor of her escape.

@Aaron
Tag Beloved, please!