the Rift

[PRIVATE] mother may I

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.

Alanna has been gone from my side for a while now. I honestly think that maybe she will be returning soon, as she has been tracking the mare I had bed in the caves. Ever since she had discovered the mare was pregnant and I was to be a father again.... Well Alanna had been almost unbearable... As if my thoughts had called her to my mind, her voice rings in my mind via our bond. "She's giving birth." She mentally shows me the scene before her. On my way! Her words had screamed into my mind and I had reacted almost at once. I have to admit, I am thankful for Alanna being very capable of tracking someone without me at her side.

By the time I arrive, the child is born. Alanna joins me, as she had been waiting for me to make her presence known. As the mare raises her hoof over my child's head she growls. Do it, and i'll make sure it's the last thing you ever do. I don't yell, but my tone is clearly threatening.

How could I of been so foolish, to allow myself get swept up in another mare's charms... To produce a child with one, who obviously had no desire to be a mother. If you don't want the child, leave. Be gone. Alanna however doesn't wait for her to go. She leaps at the mare, trying to scare her off from the babe. I know I should stop her, but I don't. My concern is like her's, for the child laying on the ice...

talk
"Alanna speaks"

image credits

(posting Sarai next. sorry for the wait, it's been a crazy couple weeks)

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
mother may I - by Beloved - 05-04-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: mother may I - by Aaron - 05-17-2017, 10:02 PM
RE: mother may I - by Sarai - 05-18-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: mother may I - by Beloved - 05-22-2017, 11:10 AM
RE: mother may I - by Aaron - 05-23-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: mother may I - by Sarai - 05-23-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: mother may I - by Beloved - 06-05-2017, 11:13 AM