the Rift

[PRIVATE] mother may I

Beloved Posts: 121
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 8.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 :: Appears 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Orphan :: Ragdoll Cat :: None Bunnie

All earth was but one thought —
and that was Death

A voice stays her blow, and draws an insidious hiss to the lips of the giggling bitch.

Her eyes pin upon the man who placed it within her, the source of the silent haunt that has nagged at her, insisted she had been followed. From time to time, even, she has seen that snowy, red tinted hound, which tails the stallion’s feathered hocks now, tailing her instead; yet, each time Beloved had sought out that pale, unwanted shadow to chase it away, to crush it, to kill it, the wench had fled. The wolf does not flee now, however, much to the demoness’ dismay; hackles raised, she stands alongside her master, the Bastard’s Father, and Beloved meets her bloody gaze with a contemptuous, twisted grin.

Suddenly, her eyes fly up to Aaron’s, when he demands she leave.

"Beloved can crush what she has made," she giggles, "besides, a dick cannot feed the worm as it does the woman who hatched it. You…"

Leave, she was to conclude, already turning back to smash the life from the stirring filly. It is with surprise then that Alanna’s fangs pierce into her pale flanks, and with a vast swath of wrath that she recoils, swiftly, pivoting about to gouge down with her horn at the assaulting hound. A snarl tears from her lungs as she drives her blade and twists her body, and as she meets again the stony floor with all four of her limbs, her hooves side-dance away from the growling beast, a bite placed between she and the wolf. The intention is to place distance between herself and the dog, to allow her time to charge on the true culprit.

"You!" she howls, aiming to drive her blade into Aaron’s chest or shoulder, "this is all your fault!"

Image by Thierry Ehrmann@Flickr - Code by Me
Quote from Lord Byron's Darkness

@Aaron
Tag Beloved, please!

Feel free to attack her with physical or magical violence at your own risk. ;D

Messages In This Thread
mother may I - by Beloved - 05-04-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: mother may I - by Aaron - 05-17-2017, 10:02 PM
RE: mother may I - by Sarai - 05-18-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: mother may I - by Beloved - 05-22-2017, 11:10 AM
RE: mother may I - by Aaron - 05-23-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: mother may I - by Sarai - 05-23-2017, 02:18 PM