the Rift

[PRIVATE] mother may I

Sarai Posts: 7
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: Newborn (Ages in TallSun)
Emily
Sarai

So much seems to happen so fast. The pair of what I am not only guessing are adults but my parents as well seem to be fighting over me. They are both saying things that don't make any sense to me at all. "Beloved can crush what she has made," Crush? Was that what she was going to do to me before he arrived? "besides, a dick cannot feed the worm as it does the woman who hatched it. You…" A what? Wait, wasn't I born not hatched? What does all this mean? I stir in confusion. "That child is not just by you, demon." His voice... It seems so angry and scary. But it's not aimmed at me... "I will find a mare willing to assist me raise MY child." His child? That must be me.

As I begin to move and try to sit up, a strange creature comes to protect me from whatever the one who had carried me all this time wanted to do. A fight ensued. The creature seems determined to protect me. As my fear of what is happening grows, something even scarier happens. My body suddenly lights up with white flames! I squeal in fear at first, as every instinct in me says the fire is bad. But it doesn't hurt me.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

She is clothed with strength and dignity
Image Credit

@Beloved

:: [Magic: Light (P) | White, harmless flames flare from her skin with heightened emotions.]

Messages In This Thread
mother may I - by Beloved - 05-04-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: mother may I - by Aaron - 05-17-2017, 10:02 PM
RE: mother may I - by Sarai - 05-18-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: mother may I - by Beloved - 05-22-2017, 11:10 AM
RE: mother may I - by Aaron - 05-23-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: mother may I - by Sarai - 05-23-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: mother may I - by Beloved - 06-05-2017, 11:13 AM