the Rift

hireath

Farah Posts: 13
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 17hh :: Yearling (Ages in Orangemoon)
Emily

One year. It's been one year since I was born. The chill in the air outside of the Throat is much the same as it had been when I was born. So much has changed in that year. I've grown up some of course. I've taught myself how to fly, which is a good thing or i'd be stuck in the Throat forever. I have to get a running start to fly, so I really need to work with someone else who knows a better way. I am able to run just long enough to get airborne before the coughing starts. At first, i'd fall back down the moment the coughing started. Now, with the help of both my larger and small sets of wings I get in the air before the coughing starts.

But enough of that. Today, now that i'm a yearling.. I want to go explore. First place I head, up north toward the threshold. I had been flying up above the clouds, when a loud clap of thunder from the storm below me scared me right out of the sky. I crash down, as my landings well could still use some work. I am just thankful that I am not hurt. Now soaking wet from the rain, but not hurt or dirty. "Geronimo!" What that?! "Geronimo!?" The voice was odd, and sounded a bit younger than me. So of course, I head over too.

"Geronimo!" The voice cries again. "Geronimo!" The last cry is just as I break through the underbrush. The sight I found was unexpected in more than one way. A pale colt was tucked under the wing of... a golden and dark mare that I thought I had dreamed up. But no, she was real. My brown eyes stare wide in shock. "You.." I stepped a bit farther out of the brush. "You were there, the day the wolves..." Even now I can't finish my words. But I knew, and I think she will know. I can't even focus on the colt. Not yet.

"Talking"

Farah

@Ranjiri @Geronimo - I couldn't resist <3

Messages In This Thread
hireath - by Geronimo - 05-05-2017, 12:03 AM
RE: hireath - by Ranjiri - 05-06-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: hireath - by Geronimo - 05-07-2017, 06:51 AM
RE: hireath - by Farah - 05-10-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: hireath - by Ranjiri - 05-11-2017, 05:16 PM
RE: hireath - by Geronimo - 05-12-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: hireath - by Ranjiri - 05-16-2017, 12:34 AM
RE: hireath - by Geronimo - 05-16-2017, 12:56 AM