the Rift

[OPEN] dusk encroaches in

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
He was quiet at first, which Rexanna didn’t mind too much about. It was a solemn thing to do, to take somebody to a grave of all things. So she understood the awkwardness, instead of being upset by it. Nobody really wanted to talk about death, let alone someone with such power and importance – someone that had changed and touched so many in their lives. She was thankful, too, however that Rikyn questioned her on the temple. A small chuckle escaped her lips as she continued to walk with Safiri. “You know, I honestly have no idea.” She admitted, glancing over at the boy – now king – with the faintest hint of a laugh resembled on her lips.

I hear it might hang over the edge. Sounds a bit risky to me if I’m honest.” She added in. However, it wasn’t much longer of a trek before they officially arrived at the site. The rocks were arranged in a meticulous way, and suddenly Rexanna wondered if Erebos had been tending to them to make sure they were always properly placed. Sadness filled her heart as she looked upon it, motioning to her daughter to hang back while Marembo chose to stay with her. Then, Rikyn spoke and she nodded quietly. “I would like that… if you don’t mind.” Her voice had now dropped, quiet and melancholy as she glanced back at the new Lord of the Basin.

Then after a few moments, she stepped closer, closing the gap between her and the final resting place of the Reaper. The environment was very serene, peaceful, and beautiful. She lowered her head to the grave, closing her eyes as if she could imagine the stone-cold stare of the Reaper, as though he was beside her as before – with his quiet stance and the extremely rare hint of a smile on his lips. “I’m sorry I couldn’t say goodbye.” She finally began, feeling the tears burn behind her dark eyelids. “I’m sorry I left and didn’t return to see you again. I don’t have any excuses for it, being cooped up in a cave in the Edge.” She sighed to that, lifting her head slightly. “I think you’d be very happy to see how Kiada’s turned out. When you crowned her as the winner of the recruiting contest, she was elated. She took so much pride in that, in your praise.” And then the words caught in her throat, unable to actually articulate anything else as she tried to regulate her breath and keep her tears at bay.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Rikyn and once he leaves @Erebos can show? <3 :D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
dusk encroaches in - by Rikyn - 05-05-2017, 11:05 AM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rexanna - 05-26-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rikyn - 06-07-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rexanna - 06-10-2017, 01:08 AM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Erebos - 06-10-2017, 08:16 PM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rexanna - 06-11-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rikyn - 06-12-2017, 10:29 AM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Erebos - 06-23-2017, 06:44 PM