the Rift

[OPEN] dusk encroaches in

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
She didn’t know when the Prince of Darkness arrived. Her skills which were once so great in making sure she knew exactly what was happening around her had dissipated, long gone for the life of becoming a mother to a child with specific needs. When he spoke, her hide twitched with the surprise, but she remembered the man. As she looked up to see him, blinking away her tears to the best of her ability, his face masked and hidden beyond what she could only imagine to be such a horrible nightmare. “I was too.” She admitted quietly to him after a while.

And then, then Erebos thanked her. She tried to search his face, to see what kind of emotions were unraveled beneath, but came up empty. A small frown began to crease the corners of her pale lips as she shook her head. “I came as soon as I heard.” She added in briskly before lifting her head up a bit taller, watching the stallion before her with sad, icy eyes. “You resemble him so much, you do know that right?” Her head cocked slightly, figuring it probably wasn’t the best thing to mention, but it was the only thing she could think of.

He was stoic, quiet, always surveying his home – his kingdom – hidden away, even sneaking up on you when you least expected it.” She paused, the corner of her lips twitching as a smile tried to break through – yet her eyes remained glassy, sad, tired. “You’ve done well accomplishing his ways.” Rexanna looked away from him then, to look back down at the grave.

I’m so sorry you had to lose him, Erebos.” She finally mustered to say.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Erebos
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
dusk encroaches in - by Rikyn - 05-05-2017, 11:05 AM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rexanna - 05-26-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rikyn - 06-07-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rexanna - 06-10-2017, 01:08 AM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Erebos - 06-10-2017, 08:16 PM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rexanna - 06-11-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rikyn - 06-12-2017, 10:29 AM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Erebos - 06-23-2017, 06:44 PM