the Rift

[OPEN] dusk encroaches in

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
R I K Y N & D U I R

She shares what she knows with me about the temple, which isn’t much. Wondering just who I could badger to get more information about it, I look over at her with a face that reads a lot of what I think about precariously dangling a building off the side of a precipice that was called the World’s flipping Edge. She just says it, of course, but it’s with her usual grace and whimsy, rather than what I have come to understand is my over all petulant and undiscerning reaction to anything I find stupid, foolish, or bothersome.

"Well, she did kill a bunch of people not so long ago," I say, looking over with a grin and a chuckle, "sounds like she’s getting crafty. Get ‘em all in one building, drop it into the sea…"

Nodding when Rexanna says she would like me to leave, as I’d expected, I take my departure no sooner than we’d arrived. Slipping into the trees, Duir nudging his Marembo farewell before following after me, I mentally reach out to my companion as the shadows wreath us.

Stay here, and tell me when she is ready to leave, I tell him, moving further along the trail after he pauses, asking if he can go back to play with Marembo, if that is so. No. Stay hidden.

Nodding slowly, allowing his magic to ebb over his figure, the buck returns to the tree-line, clandestine and silent as shadow, to do as he is told, though he is unsure why he is not allowed to enjoy the company of his not often here friend. But, when Rexanna begins to speak, her tears slipping down her cheeks, suddenly the cerndyr understands: this was not a place or time for play, even more resolutely set in stone by the cool arrival of the stoic General…

[ OOC: Rikyn out; he is not far off from Duir grazing - plenty far away to give you guys privacy. <3 Duir is waiting to let Rikyn know when Rex heads out. ]

this is not destruction
this is your birth

image credits

@Rexanna @Erebos

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
dusk encroaches in - by Rikyn - 05-05-2017, 11:05 AM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rexanna - 05-26-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rikyn - 06-07-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rexanna - 06-10-2017, 01:08 AM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Erebos - 06-10-2017, 08:16 PM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rexanna - 06-11-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Rikyn - 06-12-2017, 10:29 AM
RE: dusk encroaches in - by Erebos - 06-23-2017, 06:44 PM