the Rift

[OPEN] I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!]

Kaos Posts: 37
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: :: Ageless
Admin
kaos

If the shadowy formation of Kaos is aware of Yael's uncertainty or her brief moments of consideration and hesitation, it gives no notice. Although there are no features in the dark swirl of mist to give an indication of notice, and so perhaps Kaos is judging her as she speaks. It's impossible to know.

Until now it seems. The shadow sways in a nod. "Indeed." Comes the melodic baritone of Kaos' response.

The shadow is still as Yael formulates and asks her questions, but Kaos apparently needs no respite to think and immediately answers. "The Gods here certainly believe themselves to be the source of Helovia's magic. But which is more plausible - that magic only exists within their realm of influence? Or that they've created a barrier around this continent such that it only appears as though magic falls deftly under their jurisdiction?" Kaos chuckles and the shadow wavers, as if they are discussing some naive business model rather than the metaphysics of Helovia.

"Your lands had magic, my lands had magic, and if I have magic here, that certainly suggests that the Helovian God are perhaps not as omni-powerful as they would have everyone believe.." His voice trails off and the shadow appears to shrug. He has merely placed facts before Yael, but will not draw any conclusions for her, nor will he give definitive answers. That isn't his place. The Helovian Gods are the ones who tell the Helovian's what to think. He merely...helps them see, and allows them to decide for themselves.

"Why is magic on your mind, clever one? Have you come here to seek some for yourself after all this time?"

Messages In This Thread
I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-05-2017, 02:27 PM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Kaos - 05-11-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-12-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Kaos - 05-15-2017, 10:54 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-16-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Kaos - 05-24-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-25-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Kaos - 05-26-2017, 10:22 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-31-2017, 10:36 AM