the Rift

[OPEN] I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!]

Kaos Posts: 37
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: :: Ageless
Admin
kaos

The shadow shrugs off her disagreeing words. He will not debate the merits of her previous suggestions, because, as she has noted, the contexts through which they view them is so profoundly different as to make an actual debate completely nonsensical.

"I never said it was a fault." He corrects, an unseen but felt smile permeating through his darkness.  "You would not know this yet, but the Gods here often give out menial tasks which must be completed before they grant what was asked for ... The God of the Earth often requires trinkets from his realm, the Spark wanting some sort of trade ... the Sun .. oh who knows, some form of flattery, and the Goddess? Well, her methods are usually quite instructional." He pauses to chuckle to himself slightly before continuing.

"I require no such bartering from you. You seek to fill a void, and who am I to stand in your way?" From the inky blackness, a serval creeps forth. It is very young still, and its eyes have only just opened for the first time. It blinks stupidly, looking back into the shadows from whence it came for guidance. Kaos gently ushers it forward, and it takes a few stumbling steps towards Yael, yowling pitifully.

"Now ... if you wish to thank me for this, I would only suggest that you tell all who are interested in what you have read upon my altar. The leaders of the other herds would probably be inclined to know what is written there ... but it is up to you, old one."

Congratulations. Yael has been given her Serval! If she wishes, she can go tell the other herd leaders what is written upon the Kaos Altar. If you decide to do this, once you are done, you may return to the veins :)

Messages In This Thread
I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-05-2017, 02:27 PM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Kaos - 05-11-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-12-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Kaos - 05-15-2017, 10:54 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-16-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Kaos - 05-24-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-25-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Kaos - 05-26-2017, 10:22 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-31-2017, 10:36 AM