the Rift

[OPEN] DIPLOMACY, part ii

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
HE SAYS "OH BABY GIRL, DON'T GET CUT ON MY EDGES
I'M THE KING OF EVERYTHING AND MY TONGUE IS A WEAPON"

It does not take long for the Sultan to arrive at the gathering. He's not one to be tardy to events like this, and he has been patrolling his borders as he always does in order to be primed and ready for any potential threat that may wander across his lands. His dragons are with him today, a rather unusual occurrence as they tend to do their own thing when their mammoth bonded is just doing his herd duties. They find such things rather boring, but today the goliath is flanked by red and gold alike as he marches through the sand towards the World's Edge visitors.

Wings of fire erupt from his shoulders and carry him across the ocean to where the Edge's convoy has politely remained outside the Throat itself. The warlord notices that the two lead mares of the gathering are winged, which means they could easily have flown across and greeted the Throat inside the confines of their home - this act of politeness and deference is not lost on Volterra and it helps put his titanic muscles at ease as he prowls to a halt nearby. His attention drifts first to Ampere, who receives a nod of greeting, then to Pippigrin who receives the same.

Finally his focus moves onto the Edge contingent, and his ears are rammed forwards with his body language open as he offers them a nod too. "Welcome, Edge." The greeting is spoken in that thick baritone of his, with just the hint of an accent courtesy of his upbringing. "Will the Elephant King not be joining us today?" Tembovu had lead the previous ill-fated alliance talks, so the Indomitable can't help but wonder where he is now - unaware, of course, of the leadership changes.

image credits

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Lyanna - 05-05-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Yael - 05-07-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Ampere - 05-08-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Pippigrin - 05-08-2017, 02:37 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Volterra - 05-08-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Astarot - 05-08-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Lyanna - 05-21-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Yael - 05-23-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Ampere - 05-28-2017, 12:34 AM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Volterra - 06-07-2017, 02:23 PM