the Rift

[OPEN] DIPLOMACY, part ii

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Ampere the Mother of Companions

An ear flicked to the side at Pippigrin's arrival, and Ampere's head turned slightly towards him in greeting. "Hello Pip," she murmured, her focus still mostly on the Edgers. A low rumble from her chest also welcomed Volterra when he pulled up, but her tongue remained quiet as he asked the convoy his own questions. Similarly she greets Astarot, pleased to see him accompanying them again with a herd affair - he was a bright and cheerful sort and seemed to know the other herd healers.

"Ah, so then you must be the Windswept of whom I've heard talk of," Ampere murmured, smiling. "I hope Tembovu is well, and may your reign be long and successful."

Ampere quieted to listen to what Lyanna had to offer, a mare that got straight to the point and wasn't shy about directing. Ampere was fond of that, and even if it was clear Lyanna wasn't a warrior, neither did she seem a cowed mare incapable of standing up for herself or her herd. Often new leads were cautious to lead, but it didn't seem such would be an issue with the Windswept, and for that Ampere respected her.

"Thank you for your offering. We would be pleased to maintain trade between our two herds, both for herbs and items. Friendly spars are always welcome, and I would like to be so bold as to ask that our thieve be allowed to practice on one another as well... just so long as no actual thievery comes of it. I think it's important we keep all of our ranks in top shape, and that we work together in this dark time of Kaos."

Ampere glanced at Volterra, wondering what he thought of their news on Kaos and what he'd say about their findings.
Credits: Image by eagle-cry-designs @ DA

@Volterra left Kaos stuff for you this time ;D

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Lyanna - 05-05-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Yael - 05-07-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Ampere - 05-08-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Pippigrin - 05-08-2017, 02:37 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Volterra - 05-08-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Astarot - 05-08-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Lyanna - 05-21-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Yael - 05-23-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Ampere - 05-28-2017, 12:34 AM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Volterra - 06-07-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: DIPLOMACY, part ii - by Yael - 06-08-2017, 11:24 AM