the Rift

[OPEN] Big wheel keeps on turnin' [BIRTHING]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Hey, uh, I think… comes a tentative Duir mind-link, suddenly blooming with snap glimpses of what he sees, from where he was lazily spending his time in the nearby pine grove, opposite our resting place (he always has, and probably always will, prefer the woods to stone walls). What I see is Glacia, her face lined with worry, and her steps hesitant, as if she’s in pain.

Always a bit dense when it comes to female matters, it takes me a moment to garner what’s happening. When I do, however, the speed and anxious giddiness with which I take off earns a humored blast of air from my buck’s nostrils.

It’s not long before he’s leaping alongside me, each bound of his unusual legs carrying him the distance of three of my strides, and in no time, I skitter into the faintly glowing cavern. Wide eyed, I lead the way with a suddenly stilled charge, my always more cordial and graceful companion more gently tapping in behind me at a walk. Wishing I’d an awning of moss at a time like this (as mother had) I suddenly miss her cavern, long since fallen in across the valley, but, as I look down at Glacia, illuminated with the glow of the native mushrooms which grow in the corners and crevices along the walls, I figure this will do fine, too.

The faint blue matches her well, I decide, only then noticing the… mess all over my floor.

What the fuck, I exasperatedly think, promptly feeling Duir’s nearest antler point jab into my ass. Really? we both ask one another, my eyes shooting back to his to glare, while his return a far more steely, mature grimace of grow the hell up.

"Go get a healer if one is about – preferably female," I tell him flatly, without emotional intonation at all, swallowing down all my feelings and putting on my “father face” when I look back to the woman having my child, "is… uh… crap, oh, damn, DANG I mean. Do you need anything? What do I do?"

So maybe my “father face” is the same as my “I don’t even know what the fuck face.” Its pretty much the same situation, at this point.

Art by Esa82@DA

@Glacia

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Big wheel keeps on turnin' [BIRTHING] - by Glacia - 05-05-2017, 10:40 PM
RE: Big wheel keeps on turnin' [BIRTHING] - by Rikyn - 05-06-2017, 10:34 AM