the Rift

[OPEN] everyday discovering something brand new

Noxia Posts: 10
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 3 years (born Tallsun || Year 5)
Abba
Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
How far out had she traveled? How long had she been outside of the forest shrouded in mist which she was trying to call her homeland? There was just a struggle as her mind tried to wrap around what she was trying to do. Yet, the world around her was getting familiar. Perhaps she had walked through this area on her way to the Edge, from the Threshold? Yeah. She would go with that idea.

The trees seemed to thicken, though there were far more rivers and cliffs in the area in comparison to the threshold. So, instead of trying to move through the area quickly, she allowed her hooves to begin to follow one of the rivers throughout the land. It was a shock as she looked out, catching the glimpse of another creature fluttering about the trees. Wait. Was that a... a dragon? Her eyes widen - taking in the gold colour of the scales on the creature that was flying through the air near. Her thoughts cut off instantly. That was a horse with scales and dragon wings. This was not okay. Not okay. Not okay.

She tries instantly to shuffle away - but the water splashes loudly and awkwardly. Oh no! Nox, they might hear you! How could you! You'll die! I'm kidding. But, seriously. If you're so afraid of them why would you lose control of your limbs at the side of a river when you wanted to get away? Like, seriously? Nox's nostrils flare, eyes wide in panic as she continues to stare in the direction of this other mare. Yeah. So, she so thinks that she is going to die. All that needed to happen would be that dragon-mare-horse-thing to have heard her and come over, and she'd probably die.

Or. OR!

She could just wake up from a dream and still be struck shrouded in mists. Either way. She'd probably still be scared of death because who would be that comfortable waking up in the mists and not being able to see anything?

@Amaris

OMG I'm so sorry I took so long ;-; forgive me senpai
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyday discovering something brand new - by Noxia - 05-13-2017, 10:30 PM