the Rift

[OPEN] Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop]

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
He’s pretty sure he's heard the words ‘free’ and ‘magic’ multiple times now, summoning the old stallion like some unsuspecting miscreant rubbing a grubby old lamp from the nearest dumpster.

He follows the squawking and screeching to its’ flamboyant, multicolor epicenter, his ears pricking as clouds of colored powder and shimmering flecks of glitter billow off the medium sized bird with each wild gesture. He smiles, entertained by and admiring of the parrot and his gaudy decorations.

"I mean, I’ve already got two-” He teases, salt and pepper brows wiggling suggestively, his tail sweeping sideways to create a breeze and keep the tiny neon particles airborne in the spaces around them. “But I could always use another magic rock.”

Trinkets are always a hit with the old black, but a private meeting with a god? That he’s less sure of. Isopia claims her father is the most forgiving of the bunch, but that’s an opinion colored by the relationship of father and daughter, not that of a total stranger taking up a deity’s valuable time. The Time – or is it Spark? – god seems mostly exasperated with his Basin underlings at the moment, so pestering him further probably isn’t a good idea. Then there’s the Sun god, whom he hasn’t yet encountered himself, and the goddess of the Moon, who simultaneously seems like the most interesting and most dangerous of the four Ancients.

Is the toucan including Kaos? He wonders. Aside from – possibly? – inadvertently harming his son during his initial reveal and the ensuing battle, the old stallion doesn’t really understand the Helovian's automatic dislike of the new god. Sure, he entered Helovia under false pretenses, but he did nothing but good until attacked by others. Has everyone already forgotten the gifts he gave? The magics and trinkets? They’d been just as quick to clamor to his call as they are the parrots now. How could cleaning up and restoring the literal ‘Dead Lands’ be of negative impact on the region? What harm has his obelisk caused to those that haven't tried to destroy it? Has anyone bothered to simply ask, without demands or ultimatums?

"Talk."
Albrecht
If all is fair in love and war, I can't do this anymore

image | coding

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Albrecht - 05-06-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Yael - 05-07-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Yael - 05-10-2017, 02:06 PM