the Rift

[OPEN] Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Not many more gathered, and Amaris was surprised to realise that she recognised all bar the aged steed who had preceded her own arrival. A small blossom of joy swelled within her at the thought of this development - it wasn't often the dragonmare found herself in company she knew, company she had met before and whose individuality she had varying degrees of knowledge about. The spiked mare, Wessex, earned a nod, and then Yael, a returning friendly nudge and grin, and Ingrid, another nod and warm smile (the dragonmare was blissfully ignorant to the grey mare's dubiousness over dragons).

A small chuckle was offered in response to Yael, along with light tones that agreed with the golden mare; "Aye, he seems to have a knack for projecting his voice." An ear twisted towards Ingrid then, and Amaris was surprised to hear the girl's input. "Not a bad idea, though our Goddess didn't ask for one, it couldn't hurt, surely…"

The dragonmare let her voice trail off with the thought, before the parrot announced the price of these magical, god-summoning stones.

A race? An obstacle course? A choice - we must choose a path, she says to her bonded, golden eyes looking to each cavern opening with doubt trickling through her mind. Amaris wasn't sure she was inspired enough about magical rocks to go forth and risk her and her beloved Dramrth's neck down a cavern that may or may not be safe or deadly.

Why not? Dramyrth echoed back to her, and the mare was easily swayed to his opinion, riding on the rising tide of his emotions, the excitement, the anticipation. So she nodded her understanding, moved to where the parrot directed them, and upon the drop of his feather to the ground below, she charged off through her chosen cave, aiming to tread carefully, but swiftly: if she was going to do this, she was going to do it properly.

Amaris chooses path B

Daniel Schiersner @ flickr & larfsalot @ deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Yael - 05-07-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Amaris - 05-10-2017, 06:14 AM
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Yael - 05-10-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Yael - 05-16-2017, 01:56 PM