Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
roskuld
Still ignorant of all the trouble I'mma get us in

Pa didn’t know what was happening.

And it was fucking with me.

Ever since that day I’d called him down, and he’d gently chided me for waiting so long to call on him for his help, for his guidance--but it also turned out it was the one time he couldn’t actually help me on this.

My heart ached thinking about it--I didn’t know if it were possible for me to even attempt to hate my Pa. Like I...ugh, I should, I definitely should, I dunno, nevermind, that was awful, no I shouldn’t hate my Pa, and I don’t, I don’t I don’t I don’t and even though there’s some problematic shit going on swirling around him there was not one inch of me, not one cell, not one single iota that had the heart to hate him.

But fuck if he can’t help a bitch out when she needs it.

Sparkmarrow was at my side, secure and clicking softly as I made my way through the thick blackness of a nighttime swamp. I guess it wasn’t the best time of day to come here, not logistically, but I had to come at some point and this was the first chance I’d had.

I didn’t know what I was looking for until it jutted out from the darkness, as though the demon monster couldn’t help but throw a monument up for his big, black dick for others to celebrate, to smear on all our faces after our embarrassing defeat. I had a godslaying sword belted to my side that couldn’t kill a god. Go figure.

The gods hadn’t been able to see it, so I figured I’d just come see for myself. I couldn’t attack, so I’d come and scope the bitch out, and since he-she-it had a voice, I figured she’d try talkin’ some. So I looked at the thick black dong with pulsating blue veins, considered it for a moment with a cocked ear, and I wondered, vaguely, if I was about to die. “Yo, Kaos,” I said, and the mound of fangs and fur on my back that was Chico couldn’t stop the rolling growl that’d been bubbling ever since we’d entered the evil darkness, adding eerie music to my calling, Fuck with me right quick.”

You know, the one at W. 103rd and Broadway?

x

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
I Fux With Calamity - by Roskuld - 05-06-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: I Fux With Calamity - by Ingrid - 05-07-2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I Fux With Calamity - by Beloved - 05-16-2017, 08:47 AM