the Rift

[OPEN] I Fux With Calamity

Ingrid Posts: 42
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.0 hh :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Reference Credit

Ingrid knew it was wrong to snoop. Then again, she also knew it was wrong to swear, but that rarely stopped her. When she saw a strange mare walking alone into the night, towards a swamp of all places—Ingrid knew about some of the more remote spots in Helovia by now, how else would she have managed to meet the weird magic-giving creatures?—she decided to tag along.

She tried to tell herself it was for the mare's sake, you know, in case there was trouble. Who knew when that obviously well-armed horse might have need of a light-built warmblood with no magic or fighting skills to speak of?

She snorted. Ingrid knew by now that she was a terrible liar. In reality, she'd become more nosy because everyone she'd met so far was either as clueless as she was, or thought they had way more important things to do than tell her what was going on. Eavesdropping wasn't something she took pride in, but if these horses couldn't be bothered to give her the time of day, she didn't exactly feel bad about it either.

She followed her down through the swamp, wishing to the gods that her white patches were on her back instead of on her legs and stomach. This muck would take weeks to come out of her pale coat. What in the world is she doing? she wondered. Then Ingrid caught sight of something she hadn't actually seen before, a giant spike shooting up from the ground. The blue mare stopped and yelled at it.

Chaos again. And just as Isopia had, this mare used it like a name. Ingrid wanted to ask about it, but was slightly more concerned about the fact that the mare was screaming curses at an inanimate object. Maybe it was a good thing she'd followed her after all.

She drew closer, but stayed well out of what she assumed was the range of that sword, "Hey, are you erm, alright?"

@Roskuld

Messages In This Thread
I Fux With Calamity - by Roskuld - 05-06-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: I Fux With Calamity - by Ingrid - 05-07-2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I Fux With Calamity - by Beloved - 05-16-2017, 08:47 AM