the Rift

Looking for some Life

Idolum Posts: 11
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 2
Sospes :: Common Zephyr :: Roc .A.
Hello all

I have a new girl arriving to Helovia and she needs everything.  Idolum is her name, a tall, dark, mysterious pegasus who has been abused and used her whole life.  She has anxiety attacks, hardly ever talks and relies solely on her bonded Zephyr, Sospes.  Basically she is a misunderstood creeper girl.  Both her right front leg and left wing have limps to them, but that is a story you will have to pry out of her.

Idolum will be arriving through the threshold. I am not sure how well she would do in a herd, but theres no harm in trying right?  Also maybe someone who can show her that her past stays in her past?  She is deathly afraid of stallions, but identifies straight so that will be a long road.

Let me know what all you can throw her way!

.A. (posted with her account so you can easily check her out XD )

Geronimo Posts: 5
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: Eight Months
Neverrmind
Pip could be her friend! Hes a stallion but hes tiny and doesnt act like it haha
Also tilney is very compassionate if you wanted to thread them. He can help her mental illnesses with magic and other remedies

permission for magic and force on geronimo.
death is not ready for him yet.

.A. Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 20 :: 22
.A.
I love pip!

I would like to thread with tilney if that's good? XD I'm gonna throw up a threshold post sometime today

Riven Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Average :: Old
Riven
If Tilney goes thresholding, maybe Stellaluna could stalk him like a creeper?

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
Glasgow has suffered through a lot of stuff too that you can see (her scars and stuff are all super visible) perhaps she could be a friend that shows her it stays in the past!

Idolum Posts: 11
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 2
Sospes :: Common Zephyr :: Roc .A.
@Skylark
ooh yes! my little(ha..little) creeper girl could use a friend who can sympathize with her

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
yes absolutely!!

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

.A. Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 20 :: 22
.A.