the Rift

[OPEN] the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

It had been several years since I had attended one of these functions, and I found it ironic that here I was, four years later bringing a daughter of my own. My mother was no where to be seen. It was surprising, really, that the night clad warrior had dissapeared so quickly, and I always hoped that maybe she would turn up someday. She was my mother after all, Despite her short comings and intensity. But here I was. Once more part of the Aurora Basin. Happiness seemed to glow around me. I was happy.

For the first time in some time I was actually happy. Things still nagged at me of course, wondering where my son was, but overall, I was enjoying myself more than I had in the last two years.

Looking about me however, I saw that I didn't actually know anyone. No one but Rikyn and Gwyn. Not yet. There was a gorgeous mare, she looked to be part dragon, and some familiar faces from other gatherings, the small mare with lightning markings, and the behemoth that I think was named Volterra. My gaze lingered on him for a moment, appreciating his sheer size. He was a looker. But my attention was very easily caught when I looked at Rikyn. He looked the part of Lord. My eyes widen slightly, and my brows raised. Hot damn. In fact, I had forgotten to keep a eye on Gwyn I was looking so much. After looking around rather frantically for a moment I caught sight of her, and decided to let her roam. I kept tabs on her however. While I continuously glanced at the child, I made my way towards her father, giving him a rather pretty smile as I sidled next to him.

"Rikyn... You look very dashing this evening. Did Duir make you do it?" My eyes drift to Gwyn, and while I have one ear turned to Rikyn, a good bit of my attention is on her. I think I am already being a better mother to her.
"talk talk talk talk "

@Rikyn
@Gwyn (I figure since in the storytelling thread she was kinda just wandering then Glacia could have said hello to Rikyn before following her to the storytelling.) <3
@Volterra (If he wants to say hello :D)

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
RE: the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD] - by Glacia - 05-22-2017, 11:18 PM