the Rift

[OPEN] the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD]

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra

i don't rise from the ashes, i make them.

They can’t possibly expect her to stand by the fake wolf and wait for the games to open when Sparky comes. It’s just not a remotely reasonably expectation because the whole place just kind of stops and then the light show is killer and then Sparky is talking to her fellow Corporal. Basically, everything happens at once and Weaver is really not the kind of girl who wants to get left out of things. So, keeping an eye on the wolf in case someone makes their way over, she leaves her post, sliding closer as Sparky offers a mirror to Spikey Corporal Wessex.

Well, that’s unexpected.

Without trying, she finds Erebos in the group, drawn to him as she would be her own family. He is not, of course. She’s never even told him how much he resembles her Erebor. Still though, Weaver finds him like a moth to the flame, perhaps because she misses her brother, perhaps because she cares for Erebos more than she might admit in a familial sort of way. Maybe it’s more than that even, but he’s got Enna, and she’s never been the settling type anyway. There’s too many good options for that.

“Horses can be two things,” she whispers, just for him, not knowing his thoughts but guessing at them. After all, she knows his dreams, his aspirations, and she can venture an educated guess at the wound Wessex’s acceptance inflicts on his soft heart. Weaver merely nods to her now ex-felllow Corporal, her own version of a congratulation. Again she speaks, quietly, just for Erebos.   “Imagine, a warrior with the ear of a God. It’s not necessarily a bad thing.”

Soon enough, Wessex is making her way over. Weaver steps away a hair, letting them have their space, letting Erebos have his space. She has a game to run soon, anyway, but she lingers for a moment, listening, dreaming as he dreams. All is not lost, but perhaps has been made better.

I'm the whole fucking fire.

- weaver -

image credit | quote by erin van vuren

@Erebos for direct speech
Late Weaver is late, but I couldn't resist....

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
RE: the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD] - by Weaver - 06-08-2017, 02:44 PM