the Rift

[OPEN] the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
The festival had been something that Kiada remembered in detail. The last one she had been to was thought up by her mother, with contests, events, and her mother’s display of fireworks to grace the eventful evening. That was the day when she had been proclaimed the winner of the recruiting event by Deimos, a man whom she found herself consistently feeling saddened by the thought of his passing as well as the wellbeing of Erebos. So when she and Kianzo approached the event, sadness billowed in her breast from the thought of never seeing Deimos’ face again – though she knew the pain was dull in comparison.

Quietly, she made her way into the beginning gathering, looking around for any familiar faces. She noticed Rikyn, the one that had lied to her about his name, to which she still managed a soft dip of her head. Then, she looked to Kianzo briefly with a sad smile growing on her lips. “Don’t ask about Deimos… He recently passed away as I’ve heard.” She spoke quietly, murmuring to him so no other ears could hear. Her lips fell into a saddened smile before she spotted Erebos, hoping that perhaps her blue gaze might capture his own. If not, she was sure there would be another time she could manage to say her condolences to the Prince.

While she waited, she glanced over at Kianzo, content to be in the place she called home for the first year of her life. “What do you want to do?” She questioned him, hoping that he could decide what it was they should do to help try and keep her mind off of recent events.

"Talk?"
kiada
"I play with the fire of my own truth,
I will burn for the things I love."

~
image || coding

@Kianzo <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread