the Rift

[OPEN] maniac on the floor [FESTIVAL DANCE FLOOR]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
R I K Y N & D U I R

While I made sure all the attractions were ready, Duir made sure his log and stick were prepped. He’d brought an extra two drumming sticks with him, and had (somewhere) discovered two other hollowed logs of various sizes. Propping one up against a knot of wood, his largest makes a deep thrum, while the medium raps and taps with a more somber, moderate pitch. The upright, narrow log has a sharp staccato ring, and seems to be his favorite.

He’d been practicing, of course, eager for his night to shine, and play with Nimue, for the rest of the herd. Born and raised in the wild, with only me for company, the mostly solitary creature has grown very fond of watching the others who live here. Cultivating a sense of trust with their constant presence and peacefulness towards us so far, the buck is eager to share this sense of community that has begun to grow within him. I, however, am less so.

Even when the events begin, and the rest of the musical group arrives, the sound of their playing (and Duir’s much improved drumming) won’t lure me that direction until it’s absolutely necessary. I, both fortunately, because I don’t want to sing, and unfortunately, because I don’t want to talk to everyone, either, I still have to meet and greet.

[ Rikyn will be by with a song later! ]

this is not destruction
this is your birth

image credits

@Rhodoc @Tiamat

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: maniac on the floor [FESTIVAL DANCE FLOOR] - by Rikyn - 05-09-2017, 11:43 AM