the Rift

[OPEN] maniac on the floor [FESTIVAL DANCE FLOOR]

Rhodoc Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 4 years
felix
Today's the day of the festival or whatever, and while I'm fully intent on entertaining the shit out of people, I'm also here for the refreshments. It is a party, after all, and I don't do parties sober. And for those of you who think that I should be keeping a level head on my shoulders since I'm part of the band, I'd like to kindly say fuck you because I've already been to the refreshments station twice.

After a less than appropriate amount of drinking, I easily pick out Duir from the other side of the clearing and begin to stroll on over. There's a warm, blissful expression slathered across my face when I notice the Lord's deer already has the drums set up and ready to go. "Evening, Duir-baby," I tip my crown towards him and take my place among the wooden instruments. "I hope you've been practicing." I send him a playful wink, but gods I hope he has, because last time his drumming sounded absolutely wretched (no offense) and we need a decent percussionist if we want this to work out.

I linger around the band area while the others are arriving, grinning and doing my rigorous vocal warm-ups just loud enough so that any passersby will be impressed. I try my best to remember the words to Rikyn's songs, but considering my current state and my lack of focus, it'll be an interesting gamble. Either way, I'm gonna kill it.
art © sky

@Tiamat @Rikyn
[Image: Rhodoc_pixel1.png]
Please tag me in all posts!
Magic/violence cool whenever.

Messages In This Thread
RE: maniac on the floor [FESTIVAL DANCE FLOOR] - by Rhodoc - 05-11-2017, 08:02 PM