the Rift

[OPEN] maniac on the floor [FESTIVAL DANCE FLOOR]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
R I K Y N & D U I R

Duir greets Rhodoc with a cheerful bleat and nod to affirm that he had indeed practiced, accidentally dropping his drumming stick in the process, and causing a most peculiar and vigorous rappatappatappa to perforate the currently played song as it bounds from one end to the other across the face of his original log. Obviously amused with the sound, the young buck is about to repeat the process when I stride over, and quickly picks back up the proper beat, while avoiding eye contact with me.

Practice later, I mentally remark regardless, joining Rhodoc in his warbling warm ups, my full tenor joins his in the lilting rise and fall of chords. Quietly, so as not to override the singing of whale and dragon, and Duir’s rhythmic rapping, tapping, and thrumming, I look over at him, and ask:

"Which should we open with? Mountain, maybe?" I smirk, "if you, I say you take primary vocal for it. You sounded pretty good the other day."

[ OOC: @Rhodoc once more with song lyrics. ;D

this is not destruction
this is your birth

image credits

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: maniac on the floor [FESTIVAL DANCE FLOOR] - by Rikyn - 05-18-2017, 11:10 AM