the Rift

[OPEN] maniac on the floor [FESTIVAL DANCE FLOOR]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
R I K Y N & D U I R

Duir, looking at this log drum, and wondering how exactly one tuned it, almost misses the initial beat; quickly picking it up, however, he quickly loses his sheepish smile at nearly failing to do his one job, and soon is lost in the beat. I myself listen to Rhodoc’s singing, awaiting the second verse – as we’d practiced the other afternoon. Wondering if any others know the song, at least the ending line would become easy to expect, even for first time listeners, allowing them to occasionally sing along.

Regardless, it has a nice, high beat, and surely everyone will enjoy opening the evening with a good dance number, to get their blood moving. It seemed like the most popular thing thus far had been the fermented apples, and I’m sure Rhodoc would like to change that as much as I would.

Quietly clearing my throat as my lines approach, I sonorously belt out:

"In the Aurora Basin Mountains,
There's a land that's fair and bright,
Where the handouts grow on bushes
And you sleep out every night.
Where the nice caves all are empty
And the sun shines every day
On the birds and the bees
And the Sentinels see
The boiling Hot Springs
Where the bluebird sings
In the Aurora Basin Mountains…
"

[ OOC: The dance floor is officially open! Felix and I will continue alternating posts for the rest of the lyrics and, gasp, MORE SONGS. ;D ]
this is not destruction
this is your birth

image credits

@Rhodoc

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: maniac on the floor [FESTIVAL DANCE FLOOR] - by Rikyn - 05-25-2017, 08:43 AM