the Rift

[OPEN] maniac on the floor [FESTIVAL DANCE FLOOR]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard:

Stories told, tails pinned, rings thrown, and tracks run, I make my way with desirous steps towards the refreshments table. Glad to see that the apples have not all been devoured, I chew my way through the first two quickly, and slowly move away from the table still mulling on my third. Having promised myself that I wouldn’t eat too many, and also that I wouldn’t touch the table until most of the evening had wended away, and I could afford to be little more lax.

Feeling the swimming sensation rise to the back of my brain pretty quickly, having only had apples once, with Furen, now several years ago, the world takes on a pretty, fae shimmer. The blue lights cast down from the bough-made lamp posts illuminates everything near them with a soft aura, while the fires crackle happily in their interspersed distances, red embers dancing up into the night, before flickering out, becoming black shadows, which drift back down with floating ease. The music thrums in the midst of this world, individuals moving here, or there, but as I move towards the dance floor, all of these things seem to coalesce, revealing Sikeax.

Illuminated in the glow of the lights, she appears from the parting crowd, which divides, as if to reveal her through fate. Picking up my pace, glad she’s still here, after all, I seize the opportunity, and stride closer to her.

"Hey, Sia," I say as I approach, reaching out with my muzzle for hers, "we always seem to meet here, at these things."

The first time, we had sang songs together. This time, my intentions are certainly a bit less tender than those of a yearling, and my eyes older, more capable of noticing just how beautiful she is.

[ OOC: This is much later in the evening from Rikyn and Rhodoc's current song :P this table denotes Sikeax interactions where the black one is the Aurora Basin Mountains lyrics for the sake of sanity in the midst of liquid time lol ~ ]

sing along, mockingbird; you don't affect me.

Image by TheArtlex@DA

@Sikeax

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: maniac on the floor [FESTIVAL DANCE FLOOR] - by Rikyn - 06-08-2017, 12:03 PM