the Rift

[PRIVATE] a muffled voice replies, "no one's home"

Ingrid Posts: 42
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.0 hh :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Reference Credit

Ingrid descended into the cave slowly, sliding forward a little in surprise as Rikyn, voice amplified by the cave, pointed out the scorpion. She turned to look at the blue statue. It was certainly beautiful. She stared into it's black stone eyes for a moment, then continued on. She'd have to remember the Glazier Kahlua. It was a little ironic that she'd learned more Edge history in twenty minutes here than she had over a season in the Edge itself, but there wasn't time to dwell on that now. She was here to get water for the Goddess. Maybe she could find someone to ask about the statues later.

When Rikyn addressed the Time God, it was all Ingrid could do not to laugh out loud. While he'd asked casually, she did have to respect him for asking. Inclining her head, just in case the god might be watching, she took a step towards the mirror with the jar.

Rikyn asked about a story to pass the time. What are you, a yearling? she thought, suppressing a chuckle. Maybe he wasn't quite as bad as she'd made him out to be at first, even if he had just asked in the most annoying way possible. "Wanna hear about the time I was almost drowned by a bird?" Ingrid replied sarcastically, "I could also tell you about some Gods from another land, I could probably talk for hours... But, I'm not sure the Time God would appreciate that sort of language under his roof. How'bout you, Akumi?"

@Rikyn @Akumi (I don't know what's up with posting order or if it's gonna exist, so I just tagged both of you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Messages In This Thread
RE: a muffled voice replies, "no one's home" - by Ingrid - 05-09-2017, 07:33 PM