the Rift

good for nothing//OPEN

Idolum Posts: 11
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 2
Sospes :: Common Zephyr :: Roc .A.
Oh Mother, I can feel the soil fall over my head.
She slept in fits, dreams and nightmares intertwined, making her eyes twitch under her lids. Swirls of black and red mixed with the bright yellow that Sospes provided.  It was a whirlwind of flowers floating within a breeze, along with greasy droplets of blood splattering against the petals.  A hymn of soft chords accompanied the images.  It felt like hours, but it was only a few minutes before she was awoken by Sospes' shrill call.

Someone is here...

Her black eyes burst open, rolling in her head, searching for that winged form that haunted her.  Instead she saw Sospes leap from the ground, his magic light dissipating.  She followed suit, scrambling to her feet.  Her muscles seem to tear with tiredness, and although she wanted to take off in the air, the branches above and her shaking body forbade her.  She was left in a comprised position as she noticed a light moving through the trees.

Sospes...!

Above you.

Craning her neck, she saw the raven-like zephyr on a low branch above her, wings spread out and his feathers raised.  Like this, he looked almost twice a big as usual.  Words, spoken words, made her turn her body, her eyes staring at the stallion who appeared.  His voice was soft, but that meant nothing.  She shrunk away from him, feathered appendages wrapping around her like a security blanket. What she ok?  It was obvious that her nightmare left her in a frantic state of mind, but she nodded her head, unwilling to let this stranger...this man...see her tremble.

What do I do?

Speak, Idolum.  Be strong and speak.  I am not getting any worrying vibes about him.  I here if you need me.

As if to prove his point, the black bird dropped from the branch onto her withers.  Sospes has always been wise, and always right.  Nodding her head again, this time to her bonded, she turned her eyes back to the intruder.  "I...I'm fine."  It has been a while since she used her vocals, and they cracked with misuse. Slightly embarresed, she lowered her eyes, avoiding the inevitable judgement.  

@Tilney || Go ahead! lets find out what he sees in her brain

Messages In This Thread
good for nothing//OPEN - by Idolum - 05-09-2017, 12:21 AM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Tilney - 05-09-2017, 04:26 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Idolum - 05-10-2017, 11:00 AM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Tilney - 05-10-2017, 02:29 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Idolum - 05-10-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Tilney - 05-10-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Idolum - 05-10-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Tilney - 05-11-2017, 01:49 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Idolum - 05-12-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Tilney - 05-12-2017, 02:45 PM