the Rift

good for nothing//OPEN

Idolum Posts: 11
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 2
Sospes :: Common Zephyr :: Roc .A.
Oh Mother, I can feel the soil fall over my head.
He is not alone...

A bonded?

I believe so.  It smells interesting...

Idolum watched cautiously as the stranger come forward.  She had a full view of him now, his red and white colors more gentle then any in her past.  He was like the embodiment of nature, with a forest marking growing up his side.  Impressive antlers, like that of a deer, protruded from his skull.  She momentarily felt a twinge of jealousy as she eyes the lantern that hung from him, but shook it away.  She wouldn't trade any trinket for the wings that granted her flight.  However, she couldn't stop staring into the light, her black eyes turning green as they refracted the light.  It was almost mesmerizing, so much that she didn't notice the man's eyes running over her.

I don't like him looking at you.

You were always so protective Sos.

She met the man's eyes for a split second before a familiar feeling overcame her.  It was like the warm feeling Sospes provided when he used his light magic, but this was foreign.  It only lasted for a moment, and she blinked afterwards, confused.  It was only after the stallion spoke of her nightmare that she understood.  He saw it.  "You...you saw it?  How?" Her eyes became wide, ears pricking as she stood up and took a step forward.  Does he always see nightmares?  Dreams?  Her eyes flicked upward as a bat landed on his antlers, but quickly went back to the stallion.

Its a bat.

How did he know? Sospes?

Bats do not taste good.

Sospes!

The bird fluttered his wings, moving up her neck to poke his head out, staring at the bat.  A huff escaped his beak at the stallion's introduction.  "Um..I am Idolum.  Sospes is my...my bonded."  She stumbled over her words.  Lost?  

Are we lost, Sos?

Were we ever found?  Can we go?  The bat is making me hungry.

She lowered her head, hiding her slight smile at Sospes.  The stallion mentioned that he was a doctor.  Maybe he can help her, at least point her in direction where Sospes can hunt.  The man seemed ok so far, so she nodded her head.

@Tilney || ^.^

Messages In This Thread
good for nothing//OPEN - by Idolum - 05-09-2017, 12:21 AM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Tilney - 05-09-2017, 04:26 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Idolum - 05-10-2017, 11:00 AM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Tilney - 05-10-2017, 02:29 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Idolum - 05-10-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Tilney - 05-10-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Idolum - 05-10-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Tilney - 05-11-2017, 01:49 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Idolum - 05-12-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Tilney - 05-12-2017, 02:45 PM