the Rift

EXPRESSION OF INTEREST

Neverrmind Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Hybrid :: 5ft :: 200
Neve
Keep in mind that this is an expression of interest only!!

It's not time yet for Toulouse to find what he came to Helovia in search of (his daughter), but I would like his past to start catching up to him! He's run right away from it, so it's only fair he turn and look.

Toulouse has two children, twins; Hallalì and Hallelujah (Lalì and Lujah for short).
They were born in Toulouse's homeland of T'det which at the time of their birth had sunken from it's former glory into poverty, disease and destruction, and with the death of their mother they were quickly separated with Lalì escaping authorities and into the mountains while Lujah was taken by herd officials and sent to another country to be fostered.
Toulouse has never met them.

The twins are now grown, possibly about four years old both, and I cant play them both!
I am looking for someone who might like to play Lujah as a lease kind of situation like I have going on with Bunnie and Snow with Maude and Bart. I'm very tentative about letting him go, and he will only go to someone who I think will be the best match!
Hallali is well and truly fleshed out with personality and magic, history, companion, etc. Lujah is NOT! A black canvas to an extent.

I'm looking for someone who will be ACTIVE and will truly cherish him, not just adding him to your collection! This will mean someone with a lowish character count also. I'm not saying you have to do like 50 posts a month, but I've had a few horrid experiences now where i've given characters to players and they've not posted them at all. If there is enough interest I might host auditions to make sure that you guys click with the character!

Without further adooooooooooo
the twins
Hallali character overview (for inspiration!)

please comment if youre interested so i have the numbers together! also message me on discord if you'd like to know more about them and t'det, etc!

Rose Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3
Rose
Hey! I looked over your twins and Toulouse. I would really be interested in playing Lujah if you would approve. I'm pretty active, I get on every day even though I may not have anything to reply to I'm constantly on reading other threads. It would be awesome if I could play your character for a little while and have something new and fun to work on. Let me know!