the Rift

[OPEN] days go by

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

As if called by her thoughts, the herd’s resident Moon Doctor appeared through the mists. The sight of Tilney did not exactly ease her nerves, but it didn’t make them any worse. It had been a very long time since she had spent any time one-on-one with the antlered stallion, and she knew very much that his expertise was exactly what she needed right now. Hemlock felt apprehensive too but, upon spying Peatree, hooted his delight at spotting a fellow flighted companion and it wasn’t even a dragon! The small owl swooped around, hoping to encourage the bat into a small game of chase.

A laugh escaped Alysanne at Tilney’s greeting - instantly cutting into the tension that she felt and utterly lighthearted. Far from being insulted, she knew it was true. “I feel it too.” Her laughter faded into a soft smile, light and easy.

At his next words, her wings shuffled a little - but their movements were just as awkward as the way they hung at her sides. She had been prepared for the uncomfortable feeling, she had been in this situation before, but remembering how uncomfortable it was and actually living it again where two totally different things. “Yes, I’m very excited…” Her smile started to fade then, her green eyes shifting away from him. “But a little afraid too.” She confessed quietly, hating this weakness but knowing that her silence could cause more problems. “Naerys’ birthing was so hard… and I was younger then.”

alysanne
image from flickr

@Tilney
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
days go by - by Alysanne - 05-15-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: days go by - by Tilney - 05-15-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: days go by - by Alysanne - 05-20-2017, 07:11 PM