the Rift

play a sikeax/volkeax child!

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
It's with a sad heart that I admit that I intend to downsize, and that as much as Zhu means to me sentimentally, I can't keep up with my precious child. I have no intentions of deleting him whatsoever because Zhu has a great deal of plots with his fam, interesting relationships and cool dynamics with people, so I figured it out would be to let someone have a go at him.
This is not an adoption, more of a leasing thing. I promise I won't snatch him away from you or threaten it, as that can kinda be a fear with this sort of thing. I honestly just want someone to be happy to him, to make him feel like he matters and show him around when he's wanting to make an effort to come back around. 

BTW if you've been interested in playing a sikeax child, or in specifics a volkeax child, this is your one-stop shop for it!!! I highly doubt I'll be letting anymore kids go out after the last few planned ones are done, with some rare possible exceptions. kinda the reason that thing is on sia's profile now

What I'm Looking for in the Player
- Reasonable activity! I'm not gonna say you must post him 24/7, but I'd at least be comfortable with someone right around my level of activity, like say maybe 5-10 posts a month or each month and a half. I'm not gonna be rude about this at all tho if you can't reach it!
- Advanced writing level. This will mostly be the only thing that I'm truly picky about because i'm a horrid person about how good people's grasp of writing is when it comes to things like playing sia foals.
- Overall just being able to dedicate yourself to him. He's an off one for sure, but it makes for him to be more fun to write.

About Zhu
- Very emotionally closed off. He does have affections for people like his mother, his dad, his brother Tyrath and a bit of a love/hate thing for Valdis, but other than that he hates or can't stand most people. None of his emotions except for anger and annoyance are really shown, but in private moments with select people, he's slightly more open. If you were to ask him how he felt about you, he'd be straightforward and brutally honest.
- Doesn't fuck around at all. Super serious and set on things.
- Believes he's the first born from Vol, refuses to acknowledge Kid as his brother and genuinely hates him
- Incestual with Kid ONLY, but at the same time sees having sex with him only as a way to have dominance over him.
- No interest in having kids or romantic relationships. If you're gonna take him and try to immediately get him in a romantic relationship or have a kid, this will possibly be the only time i'll ask for him to be returned. He's very anti on it because of his dad and has very little sexual drive
- LOVES fighting. He'll kick anyone's ass. Anyone. It's honest to god how he solves his problems and enjoys challenging people he sees as a physical challenge for the hell of it.
- Partially deaf and struggles to hear people at times, but is never open about it. I don't even think his mother knows entirely. It caused a speech impediment when he was a child that he's very upset about to this day
- Doesn't care for cleanliness.
- Will possibly join the Dragon's Throat upon finding out his dad is lead, but if not, will take off to the Edge.
- Very ambitious. Will do anything for control.
- Has a small, struggling grasp on Helovian language from being out of Helovia for so long, but he'll pick it up again quickly. He strongly prefer Hungarian and is fluent in it.
- I was planning for him to take someone who is very submissive and weak for a slave because that's something he'd do, but he'd beat them into submission if you're wanting to do this. 

There's really a bit too much for me to explain him out on, so I'll throw up a google drive doc soon for him, but if you have any specific interest in him and can meet my requirements, hmu via PM or discord(Zuno #0419). He's got an account already up so you won't need to make one, his stats are ready for spars, and has an active magic and passive magic.
The only hold-up on this would be that there's going to be a challenge soon with him and you'll have to wait for that to be finished before taking him.

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed