the Rift

[PRIVATE] going to mars

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
S U N J A T A

The sound reverberated around the area, his thick accented voice echoing off the stalks of bamboo while his icy eyes did their best at searching for any sign of movement. So far, the only luck the Korofi stallion had was the amount of sunlight that moved with the wind, manipulating the shadows as they danced around the greenery. A small sigh escaped his lips, and he was almost ready to give up, before a small sound caught his attention. His navy rimmed ears perked forward in curiosity as he paused in his step, his left hoof up in the air as he paused immediately after hearing it.

And yet he still couldn’t quite pinpoint it. A soft sigh escaped his nostrils as he began to wonder if it was just a false alarm until a voice crept out from the shadows for him. “How do you know my name?” Well, that wasn’t the response he was expecting, but at least he had found her… Sort of. His head tilted slightly as he glanced around the area, lowering his hoof to the ground as his wings grew tense across his back. The voice was hostile, and suddenly Sunjata wondered just what his leaders had put him up against. “I have come from the Throat in search for you.” He admitted effortlessly, his voice still just as thick, just as always.

But then, she revealed herself, and concern laced Sunjata’s face as they moved over the ghost of a woman he saw before him. Normally, the man couldn’t care less what happened to others, but this was a person he was supposed to find and help and perhaps the man underestimated the amount of trauma the mare might be experiencing. “Sister, he began, dipping his head to her, ears perked forward and wings relaxing. “My name is Sunjata, an informant for the Throat. Our family there misses you, as does your son. If you would like I can bring you back home? We can tend to your wounds and help in any other ways we can. We have been very worried about you.” Concern had also began to lace through his voice, his eyes never leaving her body in worry that she might just collapse there. And oh, how he hoped she’d take his offer. It’d be much easier to return with the mare and help her in any way, rather than return to report that the mare was in bad shape and didn’t want anything to do with any of them.

"Talk."

you might not be interested in war
— but war is interested in you.
image credits

@Sabia oh i loved it <3 you can really tell she's suffered through some trauma!!

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
going to mars - by Sunjata - 05-17-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: going to mars - by Sabia - 05-22-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: going to mars - by Sunjata - 05-24-2017, 01:06 AM
RE: going to mars - by Sabia - 06-12-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: going to mars - by Sunjata - 06-12-2017, 06:47 PM