the Rift

alimarije testing

elaphaea Posts: 3
Unclaimed
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0hh :: 4
alimarije

I can and I will, watch me
She cranes her neck to look past her shoulder, a bright figure appears in the corner of her eye and she follows through with the rest of her body. She turns slowly, softly, without the rigid movements of a warrior but instead smooth and silently but always on guard. Pale eyes follow the mossy grounds to a pair of tan cloven hooves, just like hers. She raises her head to look upon the stallion and tilts it just ever so slightly.

Antlers.

Her eyes narrow for a second there, she had seen a lot, but not antlers on a horse. Her brows are slightly raised as she admires the branches crowning his ginger head. She barely ever stops to appreciate beauty but she couldn't let this pass. Her eyes travel upwards to the top of the dark wooded crown and pause when she sees the soft orange light sprawling from the lantern. It eases her for some mysterious reason, reminding her of warm memories of times long forgotten. There's a hint of a smile at the corner of her mouth just before the mask settles back in.

Something flits past her, a high pitched noise – a bat! Instantly she turns her ears backwards and raises her head with the prowess of a cat, her marble eyes turn to stone in their sockets. The stallion steps forwards and Elaphaea waits in anticipation, ready to defend herself if needed, she had done it before. Perhaps she doesn't have brute force on her side but she's quick and she knows where to hit 'em.

His voice is soft, her stark gaze softens a little, "These are dangerous woods m'lady. I would not linger here" She clenches her jaw, the muscles pulled tense and her eyes further narrowed. Was it a threat? A friendly warning? Or something to throw her off? She scoffs, she's able to defend herself, just ask her husband. "I'm not sure the world has anything new to show me when it comes to danger." She speaks, her voice calm and steady.

"Where am I?"
[Image: elaphaea_by_mockingale_da94fq6_by_alimarije-dashh26.png]

"Before I am your daughter, your sister, your aunt, niece, or cousin,
I am my own person, and I will not set fire to myself to keep you warm."

Unclaimed
alimarije

go ahead, underestimate me
She cranes her neck to look past her shoulder, a bright figure appears in the corner of her eye and she follows through with the rest of her body. She turns slowly, softly, without the rigid movements of a warrior but instead smooth and silently but always on guard. Pale eyes follow the mossy grounds to a pair of tan cloven hooves, just like hers. She raises her head to look upon the stallion and tilts it just ever so slightly.

Antlers.

Her eyes narrow for a second there, she had seen a lot, but not antlers on a horse. Her brows are slightly raised as she admires the branches crowning his ginger head. She barely ever stops to appreciate beauty but she couldn't let this pass. Her eyes travel upwards to the top of the dark wooded crown and pause when she sees the soft orange light sprawling from the lantern. It eases her for some mysterious reason, reminding her of warm memories of times long forgotten. There's a hint of a smile at the corner of her mouth just before the mask settles back in.

Something flits past her, a high pitched noise – a bat! Instantly she turns her ears backwards and raises her head with the prowess of a cat, her marble eyes turn to stone in their sockets. The stallion steps forwards and Elaphaea waits in anticipation, ready to defend herself if needed, she had done it before. Perhaps she doesn't have brute force on her side but she's quick and she knows where to hit 'em.

His voice is soft, her stark gaze softens a little, "These are dangerous woods m'lady. I would not linger here" She clenches her jaw, the muscles pulled tense and her eyes further narrowed. Was it a threat? A friendly warning? Or something to throw her off? She scoffs, she's able to defend herself, just ask her husband. "I'm not sure the world has anything new to show me when it comes to danger." She speaks, her voice calm and steady.

"Where am I?"

Unclaimed
alimarije

Antlers.

"Where am I?"

Unclaimed
alimarije

Antlers.

"Where am I?"

Unclaimed
alimarije

tilney

Antlers.

"Where am I?"
by alimarije!

Unclaimed
alimarije

tilney

Antlers.

"Where am I?"
by alimarije!

Unclaimed
alimarije

GO AHEAD, UNDERESTIMATE ME

Antlers.

"Where am I?"
by alimarije!

Unclaimed
alimarije

Antlers.

"Where am I?"