the Rift

[PRIVATE] it's a hell of a feeling, though

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
find me where the wild things are
There was something that had always drew the dappled mare to the heart caves. For now, it was simply the fact that Vanya had not yet experienced such endeavors and life outside of the Throat. They had spent so long beyond the sandy borders, with dunes and oranges cascading over the land and sweltering heat, that Aelfwine felt it necessary to escape the heat, at least somewhat, for the shade of the caves where strange words and marks were scrawled along the stone and various rooms to get lost in. She had been here awhile, now, hidden beyond in another room when she heard the soft thud of hooves, then silence.

For a split second, the doe felt like leaving. Abandoning the heart caves for someone else to enjoy. Besides, it was probably time the two of them headed home for the safe refuge of the Throat. But she didn’t. Instead, she went Vanya out while she went and explored just who it was that decided to also enjoy the caves. Putting on her best face, she held her head high with her dark charcoal antlers as she tiptoed on cloven feet toward the room she thought the sound to come from. Her feet were deafened as it crossed the moss, and as she appeared from around the corner and laid eyes on the mammoth in the center.

And what was it he was doing? Immediately her ears perked forward, her head craning, and when she realized, her head snapped back in amusement. A nicker of a laugh escaped her maw just as quickly as she tried to stifle it. “I’d address you as Sultan, but I don’t quite think it’s necessary given the circumstances.” She grinned in amusement, stepping forth to the dark equine. “I’m also unsure of what to think at the moment.” Her eyes sparkled with entertainment as she looked along his scar riddled body as another small giggle left her lips.

"Talk."

aelfwine
image credits  ||  coding

@Volterra EMBARRASSED 101

Messages In This Thread
it's a hell of a feeling, though - by Volterra - 05-20-2017, 03:57 PM
RE: it's a hell of a feeling, though - by Aelfwine - 05-24-2017, 12:54 AM