the Rift

[OPEN] write down my poems for the few [Festival Storytelling]

Gwyn Posts: 10
Aurora Basin Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Newborn
Bunnie

Daddy had told her to stay away from the white mare with the black face mark, the fermented apples, and the fortune teller’s booth, and to stay within either his sight, or mommy’s.  Gwyn, however, had entirely forgotten all of these stipulations the instant she had come out the end of the wooded trail, and into the festival clearing.  

It was just so pretty!  Duir, daddy’s sweet deer friend, was playing music with a floating whale and some fellow, and the afternoon sun falling towards the mountains cast everything in a perfectly golden glow.  Was that a dragon-lady?  Those looked like games over there…

Her jaw dangles open freely as she looks at the arrangement of strangers to meet and things to do.  Not seeing any other foals about immediately, the filly instead moves towards the refreshments area, where most of the adults seem to be gathered, occasionally looking over her shoulder for her mommy, but otherwise letting her eyes roam about freely at the makeshift lamp-posts and carefully tended valley.  Grabbing a sprig of blackberries between her lips, she then asks herself:  what now?

It is just then that Lena arrives along the lakeshore, and the child, who had been born to the sound of the healer’s pretty singing, is immediately drawn towards the serene waterside.  The Mender likely has just enough time to get her mats neatly arranged before Gwyn is seated on a square of bear fur, her legs tucked gracefully beneath her, and her pale blue eyes eagerly waiting to meet the bay mare’s gaze; when she does, she’ll smile, but otherwise remain quiet.

[ OOC: :D tagging Nessie for familial story-time perhaps?  Rikyn will be here shortly. ]

’cause you’ve got teeth like a wolf
but you cry like a sheep

Image & Code by Me

Messages In This Thread
RE: write down my poems for the few [Festival Storytelling] - by Gwyn - 05-22-2017, 09:47 AM