the Rift

[OPEN] write down my poems for the few [Festival Storytelling]

Ingrid Posts: 42
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.0 hh :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Reference Credit

Ingrid had been told the storytelling session would be over by the lake. She expected to see other Wise Ones gathered, but instead she found a tiny, adorable foal.

...shit.

Hopefully without the child seeing her, Ingrid stashed the basket of fermenting fruit she was carrying behind a few trees.

So there are kids here? That would have been nice to know before I ate like ten of those apples. I mean, I'm not asking for it painted on the sky, but a heads up would have been nice. 'Watch for children,' 'toddler Xing,' fuck, a stop sign in front of the booze probably would have done it.

She settled on a mat somewhere away from the foal and looked up at the mare who was going to be doing the storytelling, a pretty bay who introduced herself as Lena. She was poised, measured, and elegant, in Ingrid's mind, everything about her screamed politician. "Well, good to know I didn't lose my way and accidentally end up at the Festival's stand-up comedy booth," she muttered under her breath.

She wasn't too put off though, Ingrid had a feeling this mare had a lot of interesting things to say. She shifted on her mat, and was content to wait for others to arrive.

Messages In This Thread
RE: write down my poems for the few [Festival Storytelling] - by Ingrid - 05-23-2017, 07:34 PM