the Rift

[OPEN] write down my poems for the few [Festival Storytelling]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Rikyn says he will join me and Gwyn shortly, and I nod to him as I move off towards Lena and her story telling. I glance once more, noting a few more faces had been added to the mix, and one our patron god. I didn't remember him coming when I was first here. He is talking to Rikyn, and I look away to find other faces. A dun mare, and a few others. Nothing of note as I make my way to the storytelling with the others. As I arrive, I somewhat recognize the golden Pegasus as someone who I had seen in the Worlds Edge. But I didn't know her. Suspiciously I watch as she moves towards Gwyn, and I move closer, beginning to hover protectively. But she offers no threat to my daughter, and I relax somewhat. Carefully I move to the other side and curl my legs beneath me. My lips nuzzle on Gwyn's shoulder, before smiling at the golden mare.

My eyes move to look at the other mare, having seen her milling around the crowd before I had arrived. Maybe I would meet her later. But she was pretty, with unique coloring and markings. Feathers hung from her mane. Maybe I would strike a conversation later then. I needed to extend my friend pool from the very few I had. My eyes turn to look back at Lena as I eagerly awaited the stories that my childhood hero would tell.

"talk talk talk talk "

@Gwyn <3
I figure i'll only tag her since rikyn will be along

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
RE: write down my poems for the few [Festival Storytelling] - by Glacia - 06-01-2017, 01:37 AM