the Rift

[OPEN] write down my poems for the few [Festival Storytelling]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn

By the time I make it over to the girls, Gwyn is already beset by a female on either side, and with a somewhat sad grin, I nod a greeting to the golden Yael, and quietly smile at Glacia, before taking my place at the back of the group, and remaining on my hooves. Not entirely sure what story Lena might have in store for the evening, I’m surprised when she asks what we would like to hear, instead.

Waiting for what feels like a polite enough time for someone else to suggest a story, I begin to rifle through my memory for one that isn’t offensive, considering the nature of the histories between the North, and the rest of Helovia. Grinning when I land on the most pleasant memory that I have of all the people gathered together in one place, I project my voice over the distant sound of Rhodoc, Nimue, and Duir’s music.

"I’d not mind a tale of the Caela," I suggest, knowing that Gwyn, at the very least, has never heard of it, and the island itself had had many memorable moments, none of which were scary or offensive. The blue tent that had stood among the indigo, green, and red tents of the four herds had been carefully packed back down to the Basin, and enchanted with my father’s magic, for instance, and that was just one story.

What of the various events, or the festivities which had been thrown by Queen Kahlua? What about the island itself, reached by magical cloud…

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

@Glacia

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: write down my poems for the few [Festival Storytelling] - by Rikyn - 06-01-2017, 10:16 AM